Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pupdate

Well, at the risk of jinxing ourselves, it seems the storm has passed. All the pups are feeling much better. Roody is still having some tummy issues, but the liquid leavings are thankfully a thing of the past. Rudy gets his stitches out on Saturday, and Mimi gets her three year rabies shot. I hope that we are through at the vet's office for awhile!

It's that time of year again! I just signed up Baci, Olive, and myself to ring bells for the Salvation Army over the holiday season. We'll be ringing bells outside the Manitowoc Shopko every Tuesday evening beginning on November 24th. Please stop by and put some money in the kettle - its a great cause that really helps a lot of people. It is always chilly and every year I wonder why I am standing there freezing, but I meet the nicest people! Baci may even give you a kiss if you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment