Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while. There's been a lot happening here since Frisbee passed away. Edna the min pin has joined us from IMPS - MN, I've taken on a second job to help pay for the vet bills, and we've been getting the Haven ready for another winter. I was cooking and baking all afternoon today, and while I was working, I was musing about how many of our little friends are celebrating their first Thanksgiving at Hundenruhe Haven. We've lost so many this year, but the silver lining is that we have so many new friends living out their twilight years with us. Enjoying their first holiday in our home are: Edna, Barry, Lola, Sera, Bergen, Bella, and Roo Roo. We are so thankful that they found their way to us, and for the rescue friends we've made along the way. It is with much gratitude that Dan, I, and the pups will spend the day tomorrow tucked in together - enjoying a nice meal, a warm house, clean blankets, and each others' company. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment